RIDING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Everyone must sign-in at the lodge upon arrival.
Violation of any of these rules will result in immediate (and/or permanent) dismissal from Durhamtown Plantation.
We are serious about our rules so please follow them.
- All Drivers, Riders AND Visitors must sign-in at the Lodge before entering the 4x4 Park or Unloading Area. If you need to unload from a trailer you may use the Day Parking Area. Armbands will be checked throughout the day. Anyone riding without an armband will be dismissed and prosecuted.
- Ride on marked trails only. Anyone caught riding on un-marked trails will be suspended immediately with no refund.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed on trails.
- Anyone riding while intoxicated or under the influence will be dismissed and prosecuted.
- Coolers are allowed in 4x4 Vehicles, but NO ALCOHOL can be present.
- No littering on Trails or Obstacle Areas.
- Speed limit 5 mph within the cabin/lodge/campground/parking/pond or other pedestrian areas.
- No riding before 9:00am or after 5pm unless otherwise noted.
- Anyone riding in an unsafe manner or creating any damage to property, vehicles or other riders will be suspended without refund.
- ALL Drivers that are under 18 years old, MUST have parental consent to DRIVE in the 4x4 Park.
ANYONE VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE SUSPENDED WITHOUT REFUND.